Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome to Sydney!

New to Sydney?

Know it by heart?

Come with us on a journey of discovery like no other.


Hey readers!

Sydney's a pretty awesome city - so over the coming months, we here at Sydney Destinations will be bringing you all sorts of cool stuff on its many amazing landmarks, locales, events, experiences... and even some little secrets (ssh)

So who's writing this thing?

I'm Matt Stewart (call me Stewie), one of many contributors to this blog. You'll be meeting the rest of the team soon!

I've lived in Sydney my whole life, so I'm keen to share my accumulated knowledge with you.

We're all at Macquarie Uni, a chill grassy/leafy place you can see on the map here:



View Macquarie University in a larger map


But enough on uni - Sydney has much more interesting sights to see than classrooms and cosplaying lecturers.

Want a peek behind the scenes? Here's a look at an early concept for the blog you're currently reading. By the time you see it, the layout might have developed quite a bit. 




So that's about it for this first post - check back soon for a proper Sydney post I'm working on.

Oh - and don't forget to follow us on Twitter @syddestinations.


- Stewie

No comments:

Post a Comment

So where the bloody hell are your comments?